In our unique and special Federation we aim to provide a safe, happy, caring and inclusive learning community in which every child can thrive and do their best. We aim for excellence in everything we do. We aim for excellence in everything we do so that there is:
Life changing learning for every child
Our children are valued both as individuals and as part of the wider Federation community.
We want our children to:
- Be learners and to love learning
- Be the best they can be in all areas of school life: academic, social, emotional and physical development
- Make excellent progress in everything they do so that they can grow and develop to their full potential
- Feel happy and safe and healthy
We aim to:
- Provide a nurturing and friendly ethos where children are respected and valued and where individual needs are recognised and supported.
- Bring out the best in every child irrespective of any learning difficulties they may have and regardless of their gender, race, colour, religious beliefs or family background.
- Provide for each child as many different learning experiences as possible, in a safe and secure environment.
- Provide a broad, balanced, creative and innovative curriculum that inspires, challenges and develops a love of learning and one which meets individual needs where appropriate.
- Create an ethos where teamwork is encouraged and one which is totally focused on improvement and being the best that we can be.
- Provide strong leadership to give our unique Federation a clear vision
- To continually celebrate and feel proud of our achievements.
We would like parents and carers to:
- Ensure that children attend school regularly and on time
- Become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.
- Be a part of the Federation learning community
- Support our Federation in working together for the benefit of our children