Welcome to Woods class
The teacher in our class is:
- Zoe Clayton
Our Learning Pod staff include:
- Emma Langan (teacher in Oak Trees)
- Jo Williamson
- Gwen Palmer (Mon-Thurs)
- Becca Lyus (Mon-Weds)
- Stephen Newcombe
- Ness Logan (PM only)
- Tracy Hickton (Friday)
- Bev MacDonald (MCA)
- Alison Collop (MCA)
Important information about our class
- PE is on alternate Wednesdays. Movement sessions will take throughout the week.
- Swimming is on alternate Wednesdays, commencing 12th September.
- PPA is on a Monday afternoon and it will be covered by Karen Fowler.
- We will provide art shirts for messy activities. If you would prefer to send in a spare t-shirt of your own please do so.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child: