Welcome to Woodlands class
Staff in our class are:
- Laura Birch – Teacher (Mon-Fri)
- Dan Walmsley (Mon-Fri)
- Millie Wilson (Mon-Fri)
- Carla Kelly (Mon-Fri)
- Becky Burton (Mon-Fri)
- Vanessa Logan (Mon-Fri)
- Tom Bamford (lunch times)
Important information about our class
- PE will take place throughout the week as part of pupil’s personalised provision.
- Swimming will be on a Wednesday at energise and a Friday in the hydro pool.
- PPA – Friday pm covered by Dan Walmsley.
- Leadership time – Monday pm covered by Dan Walmsley.
- Art will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Throughout the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas through a personalised timetable. You will receive a half termly updates and timetables.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.