Welcome to Twigs class …
Staff in our class are….
- Ciaran Cunningham – Class Teacher
- Emma Dwight, Lynne Watson, Caroline Clark and Molly Nesbitt- TA’s
- Meena Marshall – MCA
Important information about our class
- Wheelchair dancing is on Monday Morning.
- MATP is on Wednesday afternoons.
- PPA will be on Monday Morning it will be covered by Ruth Brookes
- Sensory exploration will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Tapestry Care Diary – This is a great communication tool for us to share brief accounts of the school day and for you to share brief accounts of your child’s evening or morning should you need to. Please use this to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.