Welcome to Twigs class
Staff in our class are….
- Emma Priest (M-F)
- Paula Robinson (M,T,W)
- Vicki Whitehead (W,Th,F)
- Julie Bainbridge (T,Th,F)
- Julie Norris (M,T,W)
- Pauline Whaley (M-F)
- Fran Caple (MCA)
- Jade Ashfield (MCA)
Our Learning Pod staff include….
- Kerry Shelley (M,T,W)
- Aimee Brinton (M-F)
- Val Longstaff (M-F)
- Lynne Watson (W,Th,F)
- Meena Marshall (MCA)
Important information about our class
- PE on Tuesday
- Swimming Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- PPA Wednesday morning it will be covered by Maureen Darlison
- Leadership time Wednesday afternoon it will be covered by Aimee Brinton.
- Sensory Art Thursday afternoons. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
- Tapestry www.tapestryjournal.com
- Help Kidz Learn www.helpkidzlearn.com
- Ian Bean Consultant www.ianbean.co.uk/members-area/
- Incy wincy swimwear www.incywincy.net
- Fledglings www.fledglings.org.uk
- York Inspirational Kids http://www.keyworking.co.uk/index.html