Welcome to Seedlings Class
Staff in our class are…
- Abi Hall (Monday and Tuesday)
- Sarah Sinnott (Wednesday – Friday)
- Bev Wilson (Monday – Wednesday)
- Harriet Evans
- Leah White
- Hannah Watson
Our Learning Pod staff include….
- Ruth Brookes (Wednesday morning PPA Cover)
- Amy Baker (MCA)
- Helen Powell (MCA)
- Lisa Harrison (MCA Monday and Tuesday)
Important information about our class…
- Swimming is Monday or Friday mornings – please send a kit on both days
- PPA is on Wednesday morning, it will be covered by Ruth Brookes.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of the EYFS learning areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a regular basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
- Tapestry – www.tapestryjournal.com
- Ian Bean ICT https://www.ianbean.co.uk/members-area/
- York Inspirational Kids – http://www.keyworking.co.uk/index.html
- National Autistic Society – https://www.autism.org.uk/
- Fledglings (for reusable swim nappies, adapted clothing and other useful items) https://fledglings.shop/
- Incy Wincy for reusable swim nappies and swimwear https://www.incywincy.net/collections/swim-nappies