Welcome to Seedlings class …
Staff in our class are….
- Teacher – Emma Priest
- Teaching Assistants – Stacey Cussans, Paula Robinson, Julie Bainbridge and Sarah Hodge
- MCA – Kayleigh Cudine
Important information about our class
- Swimming on Monday am, Wednesday pm and Friday am
- Rebound therapy is on a Tuesday morning
- PPA & Leadership –Friday all day will be covered by Ruth Brookes and the team
- Messy sessions will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas based on the Early Years Foundation Stage. You will receive a termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Care Diary –. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this tool to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.