Welcome to Oak Leaves
Staff in our class are….
- Class Teacher: Lucy Bartliff
- Teaching Assistants: Tracey March, Val Longstaff, Kirsty Douthwaite, Paula Thomas & Pauline Whaley
Important information about our class
- PE is on Monday afternoon and Friday morning
- PPA – Monday morning and it will be covered by Karen Fowler
- Sensory Art will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect your school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
- Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School communication – a daily comment will be made via the care diary on Tapestry that details what your child has done in school that day and any other information. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, to ask any questions and to inform of any other information. Please use the online care diary to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
Help Kidz Learn https://www.helpkidzlearn.com/
Phonics play https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/