Welcome to Catkins class …
Staff in our class are….
- Class Teacher – Laura Birch
- Teaching Assistant- Liz Lomas
- Teaching Assistant – Mhairi Henderson
- Teaching Assistant – Millie Austin
Important information about our class
- PE is on a Thursday morning
- PPA and Leadership – All day Wednesday and it will be covered by Dan Walmsley
- Sensory Art will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Communication – All parent information will be shared via the care diary on Tapestry. Please use this to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.