Welcome to Buds Class
There are eight pupils in Buds class this year.
Staff in our class are….
- Class Teacher: Liz Waters
- Teaching Assistants: Beth Newlove, Zoe Carter, Hannah Jefferson, Suzi Kindred and Marta Litwin
Important information about our class
- PPA – Liz is out of class on Wednesday morning’s and this is covered by Karen Fowler.
- Sensory Art will take place on a Friday afternoon. If you would like to protect your child’s school uniform from paint and messy play then please send in some old clothes for your child to wear.
- PE will be on a Tuesday morning. Please send in a PE kit we can keep in school and send home each term to be washed.
- Forest schools will take place on a Monday afternoon in the woodland copse area of school please send in waterproofs and wellies so we can enjoy the outdoor learning whatever the weather.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better and to give you an insight into what we will be doing.
Tapestry Care Diary – This is a great communication tool for us to share brief accounts of the school day and for you to share brief accounts of your child’s evening or morning should you need to. Please use this to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
- Tapestry https://tapestryjournal.com/
- Help Kidz Learn https://www.helpkidzlearn.com/
- Phonics play https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/