Welcome to Branches class
Staff in our class are….
- Libby Johns (M-F)
- Sarah Jewell (M-F)
- Suzi Kindred (M, T)
- Hannah Jefferson (W, Th, F)
Our Learning Pod staff include:
- Sarah Taylor (M-F)
- Rick Cobbold (M-F)
- Paula Thomas (M, T, W)
- Radka Ballantyne (W, Th, F)
Our Pod Midday Care Assistants are….
- Amy Baker
- Roxanne Marshall
- Mumina Chowdhury
Important information about our class
- PE is on Wednesdays. Sensory Workout sessions will take throughout the week.
- Swimming is on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- PPA is on a Friday morning and it will be covered by Ruth Brookes.
- We will provide art shirts for messy activities. If you would prefer to send in a spare t-shirt of your own please do so.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child: