Welcome to Boughs Class!
Staff in our class are…
- Mr Round
- Mrs Smith
- Brandon Bishop
- Beth Herbert
Our Learning Pod staff include….
- Amy Fairclough
- Beth Harris
- Abby Moyse (MCA)
- Jeanette Brigham (MCA)
- Lizzy Bell (MCA)
Important information about our class
- PE on Wednesday
- Swimming is every other Wednesday
- PPA is on Thursday morning, it will be covered by Karen.
- Mr Round’s Leadership is on Wednesday afternoon, it will be covered by Dan.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
- Tapestry – www.tapestryjournal.com
- Help Kidz Learn – https://www.helpkidzlearn.com/
- Phonics Play – https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- York Inspirational Kids – http://www.keyworking.co.uk/index.html
- National Autistic Society – https://www.autism.org.uk/