Welcome to Blossoms
Staff in our class are
- Class Teacher: Charlotte Black
- Teaching assistants: Amy Stubbs, Anna Leon, Gillian Edmonson, Emma Bonnici, Nina Melrose
- MCA: Roxanne Marshall
Important information about our class
- We like to go out whatever the weather so plenty of spare clothes is essential and waterproofs and wellies for wet days.
- PPA time – Is on a Tuesday morning and it will be covered by Karen Fowler.
- Sensory Art will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect your school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
- Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School communication – all home school communication will be done through the care diary facility on tapestry. Parents will receive a daily update about their child’s day and anything you may need to know prior to them returning home. Parents are encouraged to use the care diary to contact teachers in the morning or through the day if they need to.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Home Learning Ideas