Welcome to Blossoms class …
Staff in our class are….
- Sarah Taylor (Mon-Fri)
- Rick Cobbold (Mon- Fri)
- Paula Thomas (Mon- Wed)
- Radka Ballantyne (Thurs-Friday)
Our Learning Pod staff include….
- Libby Johns (Mon-Fri)
- Sarah Jewel (Mon-Fri)
- Suzi Kindred (Mon-Tues)
- Hannah Jefferson ( Wed-Fri)
Our Pod Midday Care Assistants are ….
- Amy Baker
- Roxanne Marshall
- Mumina Chowdhury
Important information about our class
- PE on Wednesday
- Swimming on Monday and Tuesday
- PPA – Friday morning it will be covered by Karen Fowler
- Leadership time – Tuesday morning it will be covered by Karen Fowler
- Sensory Art will take place throughout the week. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. Please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.