Welcome to Buds class
Staff in our class are….
- Tom McDonald (M-F)
- Caroline Clark (M-F)
- Ally Johnson (M-T)
- Di Elsy (W-F)
Our Learning Pod staff include….
- Sophie Whittaker (M-F)
- Stacey Cussans (M-F)
- Gillian Edmondson (W-F)
- Michele McGuigan (M-W)
Important information about our class
- PE on Tuesday
- Swimming Monday and Friday mornings
- PPA Wednesday morning it will be covered by Radka Ballantyne
- Sensory Science Tuesday afternoons, Sensory Cookery Wednesday Afternoons and Sensory Art Thursday Afternoons. If you would like to protect school uniform from paint, messy play etc. please send in some old clothes for your child to wear on these days.
Through the week all pupils will experience a wide range of curriculum areas. You will receive a half termly newsletter and class timetable to understand these areas better.
Home School Books – all pupils will bring a home/school book daily. This is a great communication tool to share brief accounts of the school day, your child’s evening or morning. Please use this book to support relationships and effective communication with class teams.
Tapestry & Home Learning – All pupils have an online Tapestry learning journal. Staff will evidence and share learning experiences on a weekly basis. We invite parents to post and share the home learning experiences that take place during the week, weekends and holidays. Please contact us if you are experiencing problems with this.
Useful websites to help your child:
- Tapestry www.tapestryjournal.com
- Help Kidz Learn www.helpkidzlearn.com
- Sensory Spectacle https://www.sensoryspectacle.co.uk/
- Ian Bean Consultant www.ianbean.co.uk/members-area/
- Incy wincy swimwear www.incywincy.net
- Fledglings www.fledglings.org.uk
- York Inspirational Kids http://www.keyworking.co.uk/index.html
- Cbeebies www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies